Saturday 16 July 2011

Uni Life ♥

Me at UTAR almost one and half months,
but seems like time flies fast,
izit good? 

I know many new friends in UTAR :)
And have many laugh moment wif them, especially with Dr. Chay Li Li ! =D 

Actually, uni life not so relax..  
We need to rush assignment, do a lots of homework and have many exams too ~
Sometimes, I m feel stress until wanna crazy.. =(
But, you are the one who always support me ,
Thanks to my beloved, Mr. Gan Ah Hui ! =P   

Although sometimes i feel my life now is tough,
but I know it just one part of process to be success in the future,
So, 忍一忍 就好 , 
I know I can do it ! 
JiaYou to myself ! =D 

Here are the photos take wif UTAR friends =D 


                                                        The Girls Gang  ♥    

                                                           The Boys Gang ♥  

                                               Group Photo on 140711 ♥  

                                                         Anitaa & Me =D  

                                                      Ms. Ang & Me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment